Monday, April 3

First ever posting

So since I started this blog, thought I would put in a few words just so that this place is not empty!!!although I doubt so since I do bitch quite a lot..:) anyways thought I'll use this first blog to do something I should have done in ages....and that is to start a bloody list of my "selfcreated" and not "selfcreated" middle names..I think about 1000 should be sufficient for me....going to have start listing them for my future tombstone...muahaha...so thought I'll start of with some and I'll be glad for my acheema and haramoni to add to that list..haha

1) smart
2) great
3) annoying
4) irritating
5) bitch (definately not selfcreated)

alrite i can't think anymore....someone help me!!!I'm sure I had a lot more but one brain cell can't do it anymore...need food.........

10 comments:

Verne said...

hmmm...am i the first one here? other than yourself of course.... =) looks like i'm the hardcore online fella though i'm suppose to be finishing up my damn stupid PMR to present in 4 hours time. Killer last minute or not? Anyways...wat happened to the other 995 selfcreated names? take your time yar....got a lifetime to figure it out...will help u out later lar. finish up my work first...but i got one to add in first....SLUT! =P though u're not really one...just feels nice calling u one...

Nicole Tan said...

what the??eh atleast give me the middle name that actually depicts me???not just because it sounds good on me lah....eh wait slut doesn't even sound good on me!!!WHAT THE?!

Anonymous said...

Its achima.. not Acheema.. sound like chicken or some vulgar word like that... hahaha

Nicole Tan said...

whatever lah...achima and acheema...or sound the same what!!and you are chicken lah...don't forget you born in year of rooster..thought i would remind you..;)

Bernice said...

Fine... now i'm registered.. happy. all for you orni! haha, don't know how to spell that..

Nicole Tan said...

thanks very much yar achimaaaa (imagine that with the very hiao korean slang ok?)

Verne said...

err.....what is achimaaaa or Acheema and haramoni?

Nicole Tan said...

haha achima is auntie in korean and haramoni is granny in korean...so i introduce you ya...bernice is my achima and heidi is my haramoni..haha

Ka Ka said...

Aiyoo..I knw nicole queen of shortcuts..hehe..thts why we all can benefit from but sometimes this babi hutan might have outsmarted herself..haha LOL :p~

Nicole Tan said...

yeah ho forgot queen of shortcuts!!!!but wei definately not babi hutan..that is you!!!!!