Wednesday, April 19

My "Heng Tais" and "Zhi Muis"

Special Request dedicated to Ingky

Here ingky binky bonky you wanted a whole article dedicated to you....but ai ya you know lah how can just write one whole article about you...later other ppl jealous lah... :) so I write one about all of us ya.... hehe dun angry ok??? but I definately need to put the following :

Ingky binky bonky, Mother bought a donkey, Donkey died, Mother cried, Ingky binky Bonky.....

:D after all this years me still haven't forgot this ok.... flattered or not???stuck in my head lah...:D

Anyways for all you guys not knowing who ingky is in the pic, he is at the bottom left..the rest are from bottom row left anticlockwise ingky,hui yee, me (haha so long ago), vern, alan, carl and chee foong...haha..used to be such a nice sweet,cuddly little boy (like Doraemon) but now I haven't seen him in years heard he lost a lot of weight and when talking to him on MSN sounds like he accumulated quite a lot of air in his head..haha thinks he is so leng chai... :D but sorry ah ingky you not leng chai to me lah...just CUTE!!!haha and also consider you like my zhi mui lah...since the first time i saw you i think you had like a mop for a hair and shuttlecock as your tits..:) :) haha the good old days...but I so miss the good old times we had last time...will always remember the times you,me and vern bitching at mamak and ooh those stupid things we did last time....haha you still remember the time we almost died too??? shit men all I can remember was you saying foul language throughout...can't remember which though now..haha...see dun drink so much alcohol anymore ya.... and come to Sydney visit me!!!!! haven't seen you for so long...who call you go Russia!!!!come back come back!!!!

And if vern and hui yee reading this thanks ya for coming out with me and hanging out with me like old times when i went back Msia....I really enjoyed it and made me miss those days so so much!!!!next time i come back we go out hiao again ok??? And thanks so much for listening to all my crap and bitching ya...haha so heng tai and zi mui men... ;) muaks here are some of the nice pics we took together from msia..realise we didn't take with hte 3 of us together...hai but nvm lah.... next time we take ya....

2 comments:

ingky said...

Wahahahaha, there's a blog about me. But u had to mention the undesirables like the shuttle cock. And I almost forgot about the incident where we almost died. Thanks for reminding me that I should be thankful I'm still alive and kicking. Love you Nic!!

Nicole Tan said...

Hai as i said zi mui what..you ask if i can do I sure do one...and woo of course have to mention the shuttlecock lah..how else can i remember you??DEFINATELY NOT AS LENG CHAI!!!!!and I know you love me one..I'm just so bloody sweet and adorable eh??? :D