Sunday, April 16

No more tied down!!! (literally)

Yup that is right from now on I can go online anywhere in my house!!I've finally managed to get the wireless router..muahaha so yup I can go online in my bedroom, kitchen and even in the toilet while I shit!!! no worries for now I'm in my bedroom and not doing my daily business.....:) so happy now..that is like 20% of my mum's nagging solved...haha the other 80% I'll think about it later lah..need $$$ first...unless anyone wants to spare me some and relieve me out of some nagging????

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Finally ya! Congratulations. I'm stuffed for my presentation. Dunno what on earth i'm doing... just got home from uni. Woke up at freaking 4am....

17 more slides to go! die man.. i'm so tired. and feel so slack. tell me wat's wrong with me.. i'm suppose to be very hardworking and this is like supposedly the most crucial time of my honours! but i'm slacking, all burnt out..sleep and sleep and sleep.
Sigh, guess its escapism from reality...

and yes, i forgot my blog password and hence the anonymousity..

Argh..............just need to complain...

Ajoma aka achima aka acheema..

Nicole Tan said...

ai you achima dun lah so sad relax ok??take deep breath...come come i help breath in...hold...count to 10 then let out ya....you can bitch and conplain all about it tmr morning ya during coffee