Friday, April 7

Pleasant Surprise!!


Now don't those 2 rabbits look so cute??!!!geez wonder whether I can just keep it or not without eating it?? or do you think it would grow mould???but it look so darn cute to eat!!!was so surprised to see the chocalates waiting for me when I came into the lab this morning (and NO I wasn't hoping for it to come from any guys watsoever!!)...was from a friend of mine from another lab as a "thank u" gift for giving her like a flask of human cells and teaching her how to grow them (which didn't take much of my time anyways).. :) so nice men of her...and to think i thought she was scary last time... ok so i guess this proves you should never judge a book by its cover....

But come to think of it doubt I would eat it lah...scared of getting fat!!!or more like I just watch yesterday this video clip of me yesterday... some horrible clip taken of me on a day I was like lack of sleep and not to mention the clothes and the messy hair (yes from now on I'll make sure I'm more presentable everytime I get out of the house)..anyways was a clip of me in the lab...and men my face looked so fat!!!not to mention the moles on my face was so bloody obvious....and they bloody zoom in on my face too!!!arghhh talk about agony watching that clip....or more like I almost died once I heard the clip was shown in this awards ceremony my supervisor attended and got a prize (not to mention 50 grand) and was attended by like a few hundred ppl...arghhh horrible horrible...luckily it was only a short segment of me doing work and stuff....but still....

anyways preparing myself for a slack day..supposed to be busy but since the PCR machine is not working and the booking I had for another machine is screwed since some idiots smartly put 90 samples there (which would take 8 hours to read) before they actually saw that I booked that machine...ah well atleast they did come and apologize but still.....now I've got to wait till Monday to do the work...so guess I'll just be rotting in the lab today doing like 2 hours of work and rotting another 6 hours...haha long lunch and more coffee breaks!!!!

No comments: