Friday, April 28

The"hiao" and "cute" company




*cough* *cough* I would presume that the pictures speaks for themselves....Who is the hiao one and who is the cute one?? (hint: I'm not the hiao one) Pictures were taken during Kaka's bday dinner...see what happens when she too busy entertaining other ppl and we have to entertain ourselves??? Anyways people presented here are ME, haramoni a.k.a. Heidi, Achima a.k.a. Bernice, Mabel (kaka's sister) and Edwin (he just there as background :D). But the main stars are definately haramoni and achima....I'm getting ready to be killed by both of them soon...haha this is what happens when you put me with camera...next time you 2 must be fast enuff to catch me ma...haha.....but dun my haramoni and achima looks so cute and ahem the other one???? :D especially when they imitating the korean and doing the love sign....:D

2 comments:

heidi said...

i am not the 'hiau' one, achima is the one most'hiau'.......

Nicole Tan said...

:D wooo no comments on that..haha