Wednesday, April 5

When am I ever going to have a paper published??!!!!

Today is seriusly not shaping up to be a good day...and it all started with stupid noisy rubbish truck!! then now.....came to the lab talked to someone in my lab, found out all this while she was analysing some stuffs wrongly...arghhh and the worst part is we are doing the same project and I've already done my part...is just waiting for her part to have a paper written!!!!!NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and my other paper also have to wait for another person to do her part....TOO MUCH!!!! here is like 2 potential paper with my name on it and I have to wait for people to do their part and they are taking their own bloody sweet time... darn men I want to finish this PHD earlier and get out (aka look for rich guy next)...they are disrupting that plan big time....and of course to make matter worse I have to write this draft for another paper...but i can't bloody do it because the damn scanner hooked up to the computer is faulty!!!arghhh..................................................................

2 comments:

Ka Ka said...

Wei nicole,

even your question sequence is out of line!BUT, I do wish you good luck so both the papers can be published!hehe :)

Nicole Tan said...

OK OK i corrected it liao....too stressed!!!