Tuesday, May 23

The 5 W.H reason why I luv my brother so much...

I thought today I would like to dedicate this little post to my luvly brother...:D you might ask why...come to think of it I have no idea why too..haha got this thought yesterday when I was
playing with him...well not to say playing since we were more of running and fighting to the library to see who would reach there first since both of us had the urge to do our business... ;P and guess who won??haha slammed the door right at his face (well not literally touching his face lah but haha he was like moaning outside there complaining..haha that brat was too lazy to walk a little more further to the other bathroom...) guess the library is just so perfect to do business...:) So here is a little nice post dedicated to that little brat (reason for the Wh style is because yesterday from my room with the door closed I can hear my mum explaining the Wh question thingy with him..hehe so yes is bloody hell stuck in my brains now)....so the reasons why I love my bro is because....

Who is learning life experience from me!! :D he has master the great Nicole's teaching of shortcuts and how to go around a nagging mum..haha...yes we have our own little secret signs at home... for eg he despise so much to practise his trombone (and truthfully speaking is no point practising everyday since he plays the same god damn same song everytime) so what did I teach him?? Me: When mum come to pick tse tse up from school, just pretend you are playing the trombone...when she leaves do watever you want (which is usually either Sims or Neopets)..then when mum come back, pretend you playing again and pretend you are finishing..haha good shit eh???

What he does every freaking Friday and Saturday's.. he is extra sweet and nice on these days by the way...eg washing the dishes, clearing up, leaving me to sleep in peace and even to the extent of making up my bed....haha and for what??? Just so I WILL MAKE TIME TO PLAY MAHJONG with him on Friday and Saturday night..yes I don't really have much of a life...and the best part of it, come Sunday morning he becomes his old annoying self...a pure example, every freaking Sunday morning for the past few months he has been consistently coming into my room at 9.30am to try and force me to wake up to go to church..obviously the stubborn bitch I am I don't...come on men I need sleep!!! and he will then proceed to go on for the entire day mind you about how I have sinned and blablabla...ahhhh brothers....

Where every freaking single place we go he points to every Tom,Dick and Harry and say "tse tse look your type!!!" IN A BLOODY LOUD AND AUDIBLE TONE I'M SURE!!! ok ok so I did ask him a few years ago to help me look for a boyfriend....and I did give him a list of criteria..although damn I didn't make it clear to him that I want ALL CRITERIAS FULFILLED!!! not just one of them... One of the criteria was the guy must have glasses so yes he points to every human beings in public which is young (thank god...i can't take the old ones) and have glasses...eewwwwwwwwwwwwww..I said I wanted a bf with glasses not any guys that look more geeky than smart!!!urghhhh..anyways dun worry I already fire him as my matchmaker..can't take it anymore!!! :D

How he always goes in the most babyish and innocent tone complaining to my mum (Exact words: MUM, TSE TSE IS USING FREQUENT COARSE LANGUAGE!!!!)....every freaking single time I say "supposed" fowl language (which by the way I dun use a lot ok..is just he thinks ass, shit, bloody etc are coarse language....hai....)..and if he is the one saying the fowl language and get caught or going to get into trouble for something, he puts on this killer smile and innocent look..yes I taught him that..but when it backfires and come to you....hai you just can't help it but go owwww how to scold this cute boy?? ah well...you win some you lose some...hai...

Which is because he LOOKS DAMN BLOODY FREAKING GOOD IN GLASSES!!! ooh just my type of leng chai...haha yes I'm grooming him to become what I think a leng chai looks like...Ain't I just such a good sister??? He is going to grow up to be a ladies killer..muahaha and is all thanks to me...and yes to become ladies killer you have to start young...haha he already has some experience..:) I'm just so damn good..although now I just need to make sure he doesn't grow so dark...ooh and his hair my god definately need to grow longer..maybe perm it a little..curly haired guys are so gorgeous.....ahhhhhhhhh

Yes I luv my brother very much...*that little brat*

8 comments:

ingky said...

Omg the little devil has grown up so much. But it still doesn't change the fact that he's a little devil. *Shudders*

Nicole Tan said...

I know I know..haha you still remember him when he was young???haha those were the days men

ingky said...

How could I ever forget those days? Ee Vern and I had dreaded coming over to ur place because of him.

*Little Devil*

Nicole Tan said...

haha what you mean dread ah??You still came to my place what..unless you were coming for other reasons??Hmmmmm....;P

ingky said...

Of course there was another reason I came to your place, YOU. I wouldn't even dare place a single step into your house if it wasn't to see you. Your bro could scare ppl away more efficiently than all the alarm systems put together.

Nicole Tan said...

owww just admit it ingky I was so irresistable...haha *yes yes me puking now* haha I had my charms eh?? even the so efficient alarm brother of mine can't scare you away...hai miss those days men..remember how you,me and vern bitch together last time???hai

ingky said...

Correction, only you and vern bitched, I just sat there and listen. :P

Nicole Tan said...

oww come on men ingky...tell the truth you were with us bitching!!!haha you so "ji mui" obviously have to be with us bitching what..haha