Friday, May 12

Huge Ramen Craving

























Yes I don't know why I was having this huge ramen craving yesterday..or actually more like a craving to be out and do something...although I know I would regret it since it would mean lack of sleep..haha so right now I'm suffering the great consequence of lack of sleep and I'm not liking it at all!!!!!!! Anyways to satisfy my ramen craving we went to Ichiban Boshi in the city..(ok ok I was also craving for the green tea cuppocino...shit how come I've got so many cravings??)..reached before 6pm thank god only needed to wait for seat for 5 minutes...any longer I sure die die die...I can smell the food but I can't eat...arghhh...anyways I had the karaage ramen (yumm) with achima...the great harmoni decided to be backside itchy and ordered the very hot ramen (which trust me wasn't that very hot at all!!)...both me and harmoni ordered the green tea cuppocino...yummy..esp when they give you syrups to add..haha overload of sugar...more super duper yummmmmm...food took quite long to come which was more pissing off since I was so so hungry...but first time I manage to finish the whole bowl!!! so so hungry!!! although after that I was feeling so bloated and uncomfartable...

anyways we proceeded on after dinner to sing KTV...didn't really have craving for that lah...was just bored..anyways we actually sing for like 3 freaking hours!! surprise 3 of us lasted that long..haha all i wanted was the free drink..haha...which i didn't even drink because i was so bloated..but it was good fun..and yes harmoni is so bloody talented..haha since you sang the whole of leo ku song with no stopping you got my thumbs up..not to mention a whole night without jay chow song better still....haha...although I had to endure some of her seriusly gross oldie songs...no i don't have anything against oldies but those hiao oldie songs is a bit too much for me..(for eg volare and god knows what other song she was singing..which btw was not even in english...was some italian and spanish thingy..gross gross gross)..haha but I got the vidoe clip of her singing and also not to mention photos...which I shall not put up..later I really get acid pour on my face..:D

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»