Thursday, May 11

I So Want This At My House!!!

:D as you guys can see I was THAT BORED yesterday. Actually went to check the room to make sure everything is near and clean when someone asked me to refill the soap of the automated hand wash... So I opened it and started meddling with it...looks so darn cool inside..haha was so backside itchy so after I refilled the soap I started playing with the water temperature setting...the next person using it would be in for a shock!!!haha I just so love this..:D:D:D feel like just tearing it off the wall and bringing it home..imagine a no touch hand wash..all you have to do is put your hands underneath and everything will be done for you..Like even an idiot can use this...the machine tells you to wet hands, then they will put the soap for you..all you have to do is wash hands then rinse it off...HOW SIMPLE IS THAT??!!! haha should seriusly think about having one at home...

2 comments:

Your achima said...

Eh, we used to have these washing hand machines ages and ages ago in KFC in singapore. you guys shld have it in PJ too.. wahaha.. they were good fun when i was a little girl.. always can't wait to go wash my hands. :P

Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»