Tuesday, May 16

Just one of those days.....


Ok the pics over here is for the benefit of the brat who kept asking me to put this pic up..ok lah only once...after all we just had that on Friday lah...you know me busy woman ok...but here you go all for your benefit..:) anyways yes I made the mistake of ordering the same food as the brat (minus the egg)..should have ordered my normal but didn't feel like it that day...wanted something deep fried!! anyways we had dinner at Ben's Thai...one of my favourite spot in Kingsford...ok maybe not so favourite spot lah but favourite place to get food..the place I have to say is very very dodgy (it is so small and it looks like it needs a good clean but it does give you the malaysian kopitiam feel..haha)...and the food is cheap!!!like where else can you get dinner for 7 bucks??? some more so huge!!! and yes I was completely stuffed after that...all the calories...mmmmmm

Today is just one of those days I wish can go better...ok maybe after so many weeks so slacking..today I'm actually doing so much work..haha right..my so much work means I'm actually sitting in front of my com less than 1 hour before 11am..such a crap day..have to do 2 Western Blot...one of those annoying experiments that last 2 days...(or I make it 2 or else have to stay in late tonight)...and god knows how come I counted that I got extra tubes..so ended up I forgot which tube I put my samples it...arghh...this is what happens when I'm doing work and there is some jokers in the lab who is like so free and playing pranks all around (yes I have jokers in the lab who kept locking and unlocking the door...urghhh now my shoulder is so freaking pain from banging the doors...arghh!!!)...one of these days I'm going to get my revenge..hmmm thinking of a nice one now..haha all these trouble makers who makes me want to slack..:D:D hmmmmmmm.

Ah so nice to be able to sit down while waiting for the stupid gel to run...let's just pray and hope it would be done in 2 hours..ready for my lunch time..haha..yes I plan my experiments around my lunch time...haha make that including my tea breaks and going home early time too...reason why I love this job/life so much...muahaha...plan to leave by 4 today..have to fetch mum to work and brother to his classes..ah my life as a driver...seriusly debating on whether I should get myself one of those scooters...look so so cute...haha...and they come in assorted colours too..hmmm not too bad...and as what the brat told me it isn't that expensive..urmm come to think of it is even cheaper than going overseas..hmmmm should I or should I not??? Maybe I should just go get the liscense first since knowing the great old not very stable me, it would be a miracle if I pass...(reflecting angrily back on my getting an Australian driving liscense time)....then again would I want to go thru all the trouble with the stupid road transport ppl who seriusly should all be condemned???hmmmm......

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

Nicole Tan said...

thanks whoever you are..:) should eave your website here too so I can visit..

Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»