Wednesday, May 10

Just Shoot Me!!!!

Feeling so exhausted already now. Wish that there was atleast 30 hours a day...so I spend 10 hours sleeping, 8 hours at work, 8 hours doing all my useless commitments and the rest just slack off!!! I want to slack and bum and do nothing!!! I'm already half doing nothing since I'm in the lab now and guess what??is 10.30am and I have nothing to do (except attending the stupid 4pm seminar) until 8.30pm...and I spent my past 1 and half hour making calls and searching for what the hell me going to do for my mum on mother's day!!! WHOEVER WHO INVENTED MOTHER'S DAY SHOULD BE SHOT BEFORE I GET SHOT AT!!!!!! and no it isn't because I don't appreciate my mum but I dun get why must there be a special day for it!!! like I can treasure her whenever I want why invent a day when things would be so expensive and not to mention I HAVE TO SCRATCH MY HEAD TO PLAN!!! Anyways I finally decided to settle on high tea on Sunday since I haven't went to one here before and I know my mum likes all these sort of things...and I made like god knows how many phone calls (thank god is free!!!) to god knows how many places I can find online that serves high tea...and I manage to book 3 places (the others were all full..looks like some other suckers have to entertain their mum like me!!)..haha the 3 places I booked was Shangri-La ($29 p/p buffet starting at 2.30pm), Observatory Hotel ($29 p/p for a 3 tier high tea at 2.30pm) and one Victorian Mansion ($25 p/p buffet at 3.30)....so now I made the phone call and I'm in a freaking dilemma on which one I should bring my mum to!!! Any suggestions anyone??!!!! I NEED HELP!!! ooh and let's not forget that I have not got a gift for my mum for mother's day yet...so I NEED HELP IN THAT DEPARTMENT TOO!!!!! For all you ppl reading this whose parents are oversea, YOU ARE DAMN FREAKING LUCKY!!!! atleast there are only a handful of stuffs you can do...me here got too much i dun know where to start!!!

On another note went to World Tower yesterday to get my concert ticket with the after concert party tickets with harmoni..woo hoo we have VIP ticket for the party..sounds quite cool...so cross finger we get to take pics!!!! :D took us quite long and lots of walking to find the place to collect the ticket...btw if anyone goes there to look for something just keep in mind that their supposed ground level is actually level 10... yes we got confused!!! so annoying...not to mention lack of bloody signs!!! but good part of it was that the company where we collected the ticket from nearby it (which btw was in a freaking secluded place that no one would go to), we found a travel agent...chinese operated so *finger crossed* they got some cheap tickets to go for holidays!!! which reminds me better start on the planning of where we going in korea, taiwan and HK...haha can't wait can't wait...I'm so going to be broke soon....woo hoo...so that was my walking experience yesterday

Ok thought I'll add this bitching paragraph.. I SO HATE SYDNEY BUSSES OPERATORS!!! B*******...yes they are!!! I missed 2 busses by the way today...and yes they saw me running for the bus!! and they happily left when I was 5 steps away...and for a person who does not run and forced to run..you are so testing my patience...not to mention had to wait another 15 minutes for another bus..so yes you are in my condemn list right now!!! URGHHH!!!!!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»