Monday, May 1

MoNdAy BLuE$!!!!

After a totally too productive weekend for me I'm seriusly starting to feel so tired and just plain bored today... I'm still feeling my weak aching body developed over the weekend for sitting too long on my big fat arse...and guess wat???I'm still sitting on my big fat arse right now typing this...though thank god my lab chair is not those hard type...like the one I was sitting on during the horrible monday morning meeting...thank god is not my turn to present this week..although next week is..*crap shit* realise I dun have much to show...hai nvm think only on friday how me going to solve it..too lazy and tired to be bothered now...

Came in at 7.30 this morning...needed to start my experiments earlier since I knew the monday meeting was going to run for 2 hours (seriusly a waste of time and not to mention why why why must it be at 8.30 on monday???it should be a freaking crime!!!) waiting for my experiment now to finish...4 hour incubation now...urghhh so long!!!! should be starting another one but I'm seriusly so tired and I really dun want to be standing the whole day..haha anyways I was disturbed when I was trying to decide whether I should or not by the new guy in the lab asking me to teach him how to freeze some cells down..haha see I'm so bloody generous I forego one experiment and not to mention share in some of my great short cut methods of quickly finishing your work...haha I'M SUCH A SLACKER!!!! so here I am now waiting for the long 4 hour incubation (1 and half hour to go) drinking my oh so addictive winter melon drink (500ml for 2 bucks so worth it) and going to the toilet every 15 minutes due to the oh so addictive winter melon drink...my bladder is just too small...urmm come to think of yeah time for my toilet break again to pee....ciao....

No comments: