Wednesday, May 24

So. Bloody. Pissed

Ahhhhh another bitching post I can hear you think...but hey look it really has been a while since I bitched???or has it not been???urmmmm... yes I think I need to start to strangle some ppl soon...

1) Really really really hate it when people book something and never uses it...like GOD WHAT IS THEIR BLOODY PROBLEM?!!!! take for eg on Monday when someone on my floor booked the tissue culture hood from 12pm-5pm (usually you only need it like for well 1 hour?) and it wasn't like she was going to use it the entire 5 hours (more of a do one thing, wait 1 hour, then do another thing...) then why can't she plan it properly and book the hood accordingly?? sheesh this is too much men..luckily she got told off by someone in my lab...like is bloody annoying when there is only 2 hoods to be shared and the other hood is like dodgy...urghhhh...

2) then yesterday wasn't much better either...I needed to grow some bacteria in the incubator overnight... and I had like 9 tubes (which is equivalent to 1 medium flask space)..and when I wanted to book the incubator, there was a booking there for 8 FREAKING FLASK!!!like excuse me..what the hell you trying to do??culture a whole god damn lab of bacteria??!!! not to mention that incubator I doubt can fit in 8 flask (whether small, medium or big!!!!) so anyways no choice had to go look for the certain someone...which by the way been looking for her since 10am and only at 3.30 pm I found out she is not coming in that day...*yes puking blood already* men you book a machine and you don't come in??!!! seriusly you really looking for trouble with me..luckily I'm a fast worker and managed to quickly put my stuff in before I had to send my mum to work at 4pm..or not really going to be cursed upside down by me..HOW DARE YOU DELAY MY EXPERIMENT??!!! when it is going on so well..a little bit more...and wa la cross fingers next week I shall have successfully clone my gene...and end of next week, muahaha I would have made a huge stock of my gene...can't wait..*rubbing hands together* I AM SO BLOODY EFFICIENT

3) Yeah Wednesday again today...meaning boring seminar time at 4-5pm...if there is one thing I dread about the week is this seminar...and on Monday my whole lab was casually reminded on that attendence was compulsary (aka yes my lab was warned about our low attendence rate) which seriusly just pisses me off because of all the labs around, I swear to god my lab is the one who has the highest attendance rate...and I seriusly do notice because...well what else can I do during a boring seminar but look around and check who is in it??? and is more pissing off because the person who warned my supervisor was the same person whose lab has one of the lowest attendance..urghhh...yes I'M BLOODY PISSED...like seriusly I've been in this lab for 3 years now...1st year here during my honours the seminar might be boring but hey it was mainly because I didn't understand a shit...2nd year here hmmm come to think of it they are presenting the same shit they showed last year...so ok ok now I understand what you were trying to say the previous year...but come 3rd year...like excuse me??you are presenting the same thing you showed me 2 years back???LIKE OBVIOUSLY ME GOING TO TUNE OUT!!!! like come on men I thought I was slack but atleast I don't give almost the same presentation the previous time...sheeshhh....and what does my supervisor wants us to do today??he wants us to make our presence more obvious by sitting in the front row...OH REALLY CRAP SHIT..now there goes the mobile games playing, the sms i usually send out to friends, the week planning (yes I usually bring my diary to these meetings and start to plan my week ahead..haha), no more doing all my calculation at the meeting (I sort of delay any calculations I have on my experiments until then..so that I can do all at one shot in the meeting...) and most importantly NO MORE DAY DREAMING!!! hai...... now I've got to look like a nerd and pretend I'm actually interested in the talk..although deep inside I'm cursing and bitching and cursing and bitching...come to think of I'll be doing a lot of it during today's seminar..just found out it is going to be this chinese geek talking...ah my so wonderful life....

No comments: