Sunday, June 11

I Blame It All On World Cup!

I was so looking forward to this weekend...a nice long weekend with weather forecast of overcast, rain and no sunshine... like how much better can a long weekend of sleeping and just lazing about be??!!!I just can't ask for more......and world cup starting??? Woo hoo it was suppose to be a good weekend of lying in bed,watching footie, watching drama and eat eat eat....

But that is of course me putting too much hope in my weekend..In reality, long weekend still here, weather the best and absolute heavenly to sleep (no sun, windy, cold, raining), the games are good...and me?!!!I'M BLOODY HELL SICK!!!! arghhh keep getting this on and off sore throat which is like killing my appetite for eating, my cold which is totally distorting my sense of smell and taste (which btw is more torturing for my mum and my brother who is having to endure the food cooked by me..WELL I'm SORRY I CAN'T TASTE ANYTHING!!!) and the worst part I can't sleep...or more of having loads of disturbed sleep..arghhh

WHEN WILL ALL THIS SUI LUCK GO AWAY FOR GOOD?!

No comments: