Tuesday, June 20

I Seriusly Should Eat Shit

RULE NUMBER ONE OF "PONTENG-ing" WORK: BLOODY HELL DO NOT WALK RIGHT STRAIGHT INTO YOUR BOSS DURING THE PROCESS

Maybe is the lack of sleep or could be just my serius damn bloody freaking luck...anyways my supervisor was "supposed" to have went home already and gone for the day..it was 2.45 when I decided I can't take it I seriusly need to go home and sleep (I was like dozing on and off in the stupid seminar before that...)..On the way out I met this old lab mate then had to chat here and there..and it was due to this chatting that bumped into my supervisor at the corridor (yes with my sling bag and my laptop ready to go back..)...well atleast I should be glad my supervisor just smile and ask how am i blablabla...hai and to think I should be putting on my hardworking and good worker attitude (DAMN!)

Anyways no worries I have my excuse all worked out but thank god he didn't see ask me today... :P even during the meeting..phewww...

No comments: