Tuesday, June 13

Major Depressive State...AND I BLAME IT ALL ON CAHILL

Maybe its just me who is really into this World Cup thing, and one of the match I was so looking forward to was the Australia vs Japan match...and I had 80 minutes of good mood until the last 10 minute...My blood was boiling so much..urghhh I curse you Cahill for scoring 2 of the goals now..haha just because you not too bad looking why why why you torture Japan?!!! although I have to say stupid Japan defense team....can't even tahan another 10 minutes..urghhh not to mention I bet 10 bucks on you..I actually took the initiative to go to TAB to put the bet and you can't even win????!!!!arghhh now I have to endure a whole week of news about Australia winning all thanks to you guys losing...arghhh depress depress depress...

And the next person I want to curse: SIMON HILL..the damn bloody commentator for the match...I serisuly think you should apologize or even be sacked men..like what sort of commentating was that??a whole 80 minutes of whinging, bad-mouthing Japan and the referee..and after australia scored his whole attitude change 180 degree..bloody bias idiot...urghh so wish there is an unbias commentator....like dun get me wrong i would also curse the commentator if it was for japan..I feel that if you are a commentator you should remain unbias and come on men fair play...

Tonight: Korea vs Togo..haha and Brazil is playing too...arghh with the rate me going I'm really going to come into the lab like a giant panda..haha everyone in the lab is saying me look like I have not enuff sleep already..haha is like the first day of work after 3 days holiday..hehe..luckily it is masked by my stupid flu and cold...muahahha...which reminds me when is this flu going to be over?? I'm crazily dying and having craving for potato chips and anything unhealthy!!!! arghhh... my life ain't getting any better...

No comments: