Friday, June 16

MALES ARE SO BLOODY LUCKY!!!!

Today is a day I really wished that I was born a male and not female..All males are damn lucky!!! they can be bastards anytime and yet it doesn't harm them and most importantly THEY DON'T GET THE DAMN PERIOD!!! urghhhhh

I had to go for an ultra sound today..which by the way for those who haven't had it STAY FAR FAR AWAY FROM IT...apart from the damn stupid thing of having to empty my bladder 2 hours before my appointment and drink 1 and a half litre of water in 30 minutes after that, the feeling of enduring 2 freaking hours with no pee-ing and not to metion cold weather and my already damn freaking small bladder I was half dying way before my appointment started...yes I had the urge to go pee but I had to stand it...and worse I had to take a bus to the imaging centre and I had to take a bus there...AND NEED I SAY I HATE SYDNEY BUSES???? stupid damn driver giving me a headache and making me bladder feel like bursting!!! arghh...

and even when I was early for my appointment half begging them to end my misery which obviously they didn't, so had to wait another 5 minutes..aka I got in at 12.05 (look when you are dying to pee every seconds count here)..and the woman who was checking me....talk about insensitive..some old woman who looked like her husband left her or something...full on black face and so not gentle...just slapped the freaking cold gel on me tummy and started scanning..and need I say she wasn't gentle on the scanning too..pressing here and there like WTF??? I'M ALREADY GOING TO BURST SOON ok...then took her another 20 minute to finish the whole scan...by which time she finished I was too eager to go toilet I didn't even bother wiping off the gel (hey atleast I took the time to button up my pants and my belt!)..but woooo the feeling after that was soooooooooo goood...

Moral of story: BE A MALE!

2 comments:

jas said...

hey dear, guess ive been MIA for a bit (both in emails n blog reading lol~). cos ive finally started a new job. n im commenting from work. bwahEHheHEHeh..

productive eh? ;p

neways, consider urself lucky. when my sis did hers, nvr mind that she had a full bladder n is dying to pee, the doc told her that she needed to release just a bit and come back. cos her bladder was too full for scanning! hahahahha. super funny to me, but i guess it wasnt so for her. LOL~ ;D

Nicole Tan said...

My god if it ain't the sleepy pig..haha wah start new job happy lah..no more bumming already eh??and yeah consider a bit luckier than your sis...haha how come you dun have to do any..urgh