Wednesday, June 14

Tagged again: The 4 Freaking…

I can't believe this got tagged by my cousin again...hai yo...and the worst part she is the only who tags me!!! talk about luck...but just to give face I do for her loh..and glad she knows being her cousin is not a very simple job!!!!the things i put up with...:)

jobs I would stink at:
1. Anything arts related...I SUCK AT IT..I'm proud to say I've failed arts before
2. Accountant....I got pretty bad marks for my accounts in SPM last time (scarred)
3. Geologist..I've got better interest than to look at to rocks
4. POLITICIAN....The whole world would love me too much..

pretend nicknames I’m making up for myself:
1. Leolex..haha a better version I thought off to combine Leo and Alex together..good leh Heidi?
2. Grand Master Psychologist Nicole..anyone needs consultation?
3. Love Guru Nicole..I wish
4. THE GREAT NICOLE TAN..although is not pretend..is quite true

movies I have watched over and over (and did not fall asleep):
1. The Incredibles (it is freaking nice lah)
2. Powerpuff Girls Movie (it was on my computer and it was convenient to watch)
3. STAR WARS!!! ( the old ones lah ok...me not a big fan of the new ones..i like the classics)
4. Anything with Adam Sandler in it (they keep showing it on TV and it is quite entertaining..)

places I have lived, or want to live:
1) Malaysia (and I freaking hell damn miss it!!!!)
2) JAPAN!!! (FOOD FOOD FOOD)
3) England (I just love the weather and the feel there)
4) Hong Kong (another food heaven...not to mention all my stars there..hehe)

things I love to do on weekends:
1. SLEEP SLEEP SLEEP
2. DRAMAS/Movies Damn I still have so much more to go
3. bum around the house doing nothing
4. DAYDREAM!

alcoholic beverages I’ve enjoyed:
1. Midori (yum nice and sweet..i like)
2. Kahlua
3. Baileys
4. VODKA VODKA VODKA

things I could not live without (excluding the essentials):
1. MY COMPUTER...how else can I blog, play games, listen to songs?
2. My Mobile Phone....not that I use it a lot but I love me phone so much!!! (btw I have 3 working and functional ones..hehe)
3. My television..I am after all a tv addict
4. A bed!! (I LOVE TO SLEEP!!!)

favourite foods, whom I’d like to bon appetite with:
1. yum cha/dim sum (anyone but my family!!! no insult but my family too health concious...all steam food no fried food..hehe)
2. mamak foods (come on men they are cheap, good and filling..and it is so nice to sit down with loads of friends and just crap and bitch away)
3. Jap buffet in Suminoya (with again anyone that eat fast and lots..haha the place has damn nice food but they give time limit ma..)
4. Korean food (with Heidi because she SOMETIMES recomends quite good food)

places I would rather be right now:
1. In my bedroom sleeping and not me lab (I blame thee World Cup for my lack of sleep)
2. Malaysia (I MISS THE FOOD AND FRIENDS)
3. Korea/Taiwan/Hong Kong (I am looking forward to my holidays you know!)
4. Germany (I WANT TO GO FOR THE WORLD CUP MATCH!!!!!)

people I’m mercilessly tagging:
No one because I'm too lazy to think of who to tag and I currently seriusly need to get up my arse and do my work...arghhh

No comments: