Wednesday, June 28

Yum Cha @ Chatswood Kam Fook (the best place I know in Sydney)



Woo hoo found a new way to show the pictures I take...and is so much more faster than compiling it all..haha just dump it all in a slide show..good leh??? Yes sometimes I also think I'm just too bloody smart.....

Ok ok so I went to Chatswood to yum cha with J5GW and achima...well actually went there was for a reason lah wanted to get some dramas...haha but no in the end we didn't get in Chatswood..nothing interesting there...after that J5GW and I went to the city and found this place sell all the dramas cheap cheap..haha we had our drama buying galore there..enuff to keep me occupied for like a loooonnnnngggggggg time.....

Oh shit I was rambling on..anyways about the food..haha me and J5Gw took a train and reached there in time (as in no need wait at all just walk in)..then we waiting for achima (who by the way was late because she was busy looking at diamond rings...hai I ALSO WANT A BF TO BUY!!!)....but we didn't wait for her to order lah...we too hungry liao...and the first thing we got (or more like J5GW got) the pig blood clot...I have to say if she didn't bloody hell tell me what it was before hand maybe I would have find it a little bit more nice...but when I ate it was like jelly and feels just plain weird..but the sauce is nice...just weird weird weird.....then we had the siew mai, fried squid, siew mai etc....hehe dessert was obviously the mango pudding with milk...ooh I so love it..the best ever...haha yummmmmm

No comments: