Wednesday, July 5

Is It Actually Worth It All?

Notice the time this post was posted...writing to this point I've been yawning like 6 times already....half my attention focused here while the other half on the TV watching the germany vs italy match...a bit sian I feel since not much action I feel....although ooh everytime I see the german player Klose on my blood would start boiling up and me so oh want to kill him..kill me on my golden shoe winner bet...cis....

Haven't really been blogging much nowdays since I'm really getting shit ass busy..like see what time I have to resort to blogging now???but then again nowdays not much interesting stuffs on...loads of work work work...and from yesterday post I should say that yes I was on TV yesterday...channel 7 and 9..hai and from what I heard from a lab mate, I was featured quite lot...talk about no more face now...ke le fei also got so much part..haha even more than my supervisor...the funnier part was friends I seldom talk to or haven't talk to in ages called me to ask me...like what the??YOU GUYS ACTUALLY WATCH THE NEWS???!!!! and what my great brother say about it??he called me fat!!!! and he said my moles were very obvious...hai...brothers men...will see the footage tmr when the guy pass me the video...

ok seriusly going to stop now...i'm starving..need to get something to eat..haha

No comments: