Saturday, July 1

Why today is such a horrible day.....

Yes another one of my depressive mood again..sucks men..I'm tired, depressed and just plain old grumpy...why am i depressed? WHY WHY WHY DID ARGENTINA LOSE??!!!!! hai....I was supporting the team so much!!! I think it is me haha I jinx up all the teams I like... :)

Watched the matches yesterday only went to bed about 7 after I sent J5GW back home...and on a really funny note (although quite pathetic) I came home about 6.30....I'm pretty sure I was quite quiet..but I guessed I woke my brother up..and you wouldn't believe what happen next...he came out of his room with 2 of his dolls (yes my brother has dolls....hai a bit gay tendency but no worries his dolls are quite ugly one)..anyway he came out of his room with his dolls and threw them at me and shouting ROBBER ROBBER!!!! like what the hell????take this from a supposed red belt guy in taekwondo and how he chase away robbers???THROWING DOLLS AT THEM!!!! hai.......

So went to sleep about 7 and woke up at noon...or more like FORCED TO WAKE UP at noon because my great brother decided to play his trombone...and for you guys there who don't know what a trombone sounds like?? IT IS FULL ON BAD BAD BAD....the sounds is just so torturous!!!esp for someone who is trying to sleep!!!!!!

Woke up grumpily as usual then had lunch with my mum and endure her nagging...(yes my mum nags at me all the time)..which come to think of it I can't remember much of it...oh wait it was for like stupid stuff like the plans for the day and stuffs (like going to the market, driving her here and there, go pick my brother up)...arghh why can't I have a peaceful saturday!!!!!!

then while waiting for my mum, i was online talking to achima..and she told me about Edwin's brother who added her on friendster...and she was asking me did he add me...and I was like no of course not..(or more like thank god no..hehe)..and she went and say how she didn't recognise who the person was until she saw his picture..and eat freakin shit...there was a pic of me and him there!!!!!like WTF NOOOO!!!!!!!! those pics are suppose to be burnt, destroyed, disposed!!!!! arghhhhh my face!!!!!arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh and FYI I do not know this guy at all!!!!! (but the pic was taken @Minus 5 after i got forced into taking those pics..hai) I knew those pics would come back to haunt me...but why why why so fast??!!!

yes I think I should just go back to sleep and dream this horrible nitemare would end.........I WISH!!!!

2 comments:

doopy said...

what's with the pics? were u naked or something? ;P

Nicole Tan said...

doopy: wei if me naked there right you can be super sure I would have committed suicide by now!!! is my face there lah..you online next time i show you..arghhh so horrible