Wednesday, August 2

Is seriusly not because I'm lazy!


















Note: I know I've been pretty slack on the posting...been busy with a lot of stuffs...and just haven't had time to even transfer photos to my laptop...

Super super backdated post...I forgot when was this taken...memory quite bad nowdays...but anyway the meal ain't worthwhile to be remembered anyway because I'm boycotting this place!!!!!! bloody hell suppose to be korean/japanese food..The meal was quite expensive and the side dishes nice but so little..and worse NOT REFILLABLE!!!! I'm bloody a cheapskate..no refillable side dish...you no see my face there anymore!!!! Used to like coming here because the side dishes were nice and can refill..now they change owner and the new owner is just cheap cheap cheap..cis...but I have to say the don katsu (fried pork) is really yummy...the sauce is still the same like last time..hehe

2 comments:

velverse said...

I so miss to see your brother's pic and when I do get to se ehim.. he is distorted. Sigh.. why lar u distort his pics. SIGH~

Nicole Tan said...

I where got distort his pic??? maybe just minimise it a tiny little bit..and urmmm who cares bout him lah..you should be seeing me, me and me!!!!!!