Monday, August 7

Seriusly H.O.T. pot


Backdated post again: Actual event took place on 30/7/06

It was a beatiful sunday to sleep in...but had to come in to the lab in the afternoon to do some of my work and help Kaka with the proliferation assay...come to think of it dunno whether she got the results she wanted or not..was just helping her run the machine.....so KAKA if you reading this...see how I sacrifice my Sunday for you??!!!! hehe

So after work, we finally decided in having hot pot for dinner...since it is winter, the weather is so nice and cooling..what better time to have hot pot??!!! if have hot pot in summer especially this hot pot I think I will seriusly just die there.. so went to this place in the city which I forgot the name but if not mistaken is Shezhuan hot pot or something like that... fyi we parked like 30 minutes walk away from this place so by the time we reach the place we were seriusly so super duper hungry.... after we sat down, Kaka and I were like pestering Heidi to quickly order..in the end we settled for the mix hot pot..one with clear soup and the other one the spiciest soup they have...when it came woo my mouth was seriusly watering...the clear soup had so many herbs in it that made it look so sweet and yummy...the spicy one had like everything HOT in it..haha from chillis to garlic to black pepper seed...even the texture of the soup was like more chilli paste than soup....

Dinner itself was really good...very hot but nice..I started off with the spicy soup one..but half way through seriusly I couldn't take it anymore had to mix the soup..my mouth was like burning hot already...even Kaka also had to mix the soup..only the great Heidi continued with the spicy soup the whole dinner (which the next few days after this dinner she is the one with the worst tummy discomfort! PADAN MUKA see lah backside itchy)...but although it was so spicy I have to admit it was actually really good...although really have to be careful when eating it...the thing that really made it so bloody spicy was the pepper seed..and it is so small that is quite hard to see it and it might hide between your food..but once you bite it trust me your mouth really feel H.O.T!!!!

Summary: Nice place to go to..not too often though since the after effect is pretty bad...my tummy felt so bloated the next few days...not to mention the shitting part!!! haha is like chilli coming out of your ass.. :) (nope no intention of sparing you guys the details..hehe)

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Where is this hot pot place/

Nicole Tan said...

michelle: hello..the hot pot place is on sussex street...chinatown side...near 7-11....