Friday, January 19

Tagged: 70 superbly long questions that was created by some hapsap fella somewhere

Note: I did wanted to put up the 2nd last day of my Korea post but suddenly got told I was tagged by my dearie cuz who is the only one tagging me...but well I still did it because I love you so much..haha see lah loyal nice cousin (got present or not?)

1. Are your parents married or divorced?
Married..but LDR loh..haha make them sound so young

2. Are you a vegetarian?
after reading my blog do you think I’m a vegetarian???

3. Do you believe in Heaven?
heaven or hell both the same to me lah….
4. Have you ever come close to dying?
just once…and is enuff to scare me for a while

5. What jewellery do you wear 24/7?
my earrings (have to because I really scared the hole close again!! Very mah fuhn one) and this chain and a key pendant (given to me by my parents on my 21st bday…yes is been on me neck for a pretty long time)

6. Favourite time of day?
time to bum and sleep..I am after all world number one lazy fart

7. Do you eat the stems of broccoli?
refer to question 2

8. Do you wear makeup?
is lip balm considered makeup????

9. Ever have plastic surgery?
nope is all 100% natural me!

10. Do you colour your hair?
haha obviously…now what colour should I go for next?

11. What do you wear to bed?
gosh who made this question??so ham sup!!! But no I don’t go to bed naked!! There is no lock on my bedroom door!!!

12. Have you ever done anything illegal?
do you think I would be admitting to doing illegal stuffs here??? Later if go onto the wrong hand I mati!!!

13. Can you roll your tongue?
yes and a lot of other things with my tongue too.. want to see???

14. Do you tweeze your eyebrows?
yes I do.. you think there is an easier way?

15. What kind of sneakers?
I wear sneakers all the time lah.. have to if work in lab….got adidas, puma, converse and loads more lah

16. Do you believe in abortions?
believe would be yes…do it??? no

17. What is your hair color?
now would be brownish red…natural would be black

18. Future child’s name?
damn you caught me there…have this thing for the name Chloe..haha sound so like my name…must give that to my future daughter..haha

19. Do you snore?
unfortunately…but then is just unfortunate for ppl listening to it

20. If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be?
Japan…because I like busy busy city..and is such a beautiful country full of culture but yet so modern…

21. Do you sleep with stuffed animals?
no my stuffed animals sleep with me

22. If you won the lottery, what would you do first?
collect money!!! And HIDE IT!!!

23. Gold or silver?
silver men..gold not me cup of tea

24. Hamburger or hot dog?
can both ah??? I love eating you know…

25. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
a certain someone ask me that few years back..and my answer would be chicken rice…dun ask me why but I just damn like chicken rice lah!!

26. City, beach or country?
obviously city..more things to do..i like noise noise noise…beach I scared dark..and country nanti insects bite lah

27. What was the last thing you touched?
I’m typing now you think???? But before typing would be my bottle because I was drinking water

28. Where did you eat last?
at home just now before I ran out of the house to come to work….2 pathetic chicken nugget which I had to fight with my brother for..haha

29. When’s the last time you cried?
aiks…geez I have no idea…in sorrow I really cannot remember..in happy things was when I was watching some stupid show damn stupid until my tears also come out!

30. Do you read blogs?
If I don’t read blogs I would be doing this now would i?

31. Would you ever go out dressed like the opposite sex?
haha tom boy you think leh?

32. Ever been involved with the police?
hmmm my god don't know how many times random breath test (I swear to god those are not random..I always kena!)

33. What’s your favourite shampoo conditioner and soap?
hmm me using this shampoo and conditioner from loreal…quite good since my hair quite damaged..soap ah anything that smell sweet??I damn like the Johnson & Johnson Baby shower gel…just can’t buy here..anyone want to send to me?

34. Do you talk in your sleep?
dunno wo me sleeping how to know

35. Ocean or pool?
definitely pool…do you know how dirty the ocean is?? chlorine water anytime!!!!!

36. So, who has the original missing questions? #36, 37, 61, and 62.
how I know leh??? This is like hand me down dunno how many generation liao!

37. Who would you take on a ménage à trois for a dirty weekend?
men this questionare really a ham sup person do men!!! Not me style dude

38. Window seat or aisle?
depends..if sitting next to fat ppl then aisle (small bladder) if not then window seat..so that I dun need to keep moving out for ppl

39. Ever met anyone famous?
urmmm let me see…if go for concert then yes shake their hands yes…in person I WISH!

40. Do you feel that you’ve had a truly successful life?
I think my life now quite ok what

41. Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it?
neither..I gobble mine down as quick as I can

42. Ricki Lake or Oprah Winfrey?
ricki lake men…like she quite pathetic also lah..but oprah winfrey is just too over the top liao..atleast ricki lake show got more drama to it (but I bet ya is rehearsed!)

43. Basketball or Football?
basketball for me own to play…football for me to watch!!! Go Manchester United (they are by the way on top in the league…)

44. How long do your showers last?
10-15 minute gua..I love to just stand under the water (I know I’m wasting water)

45. Automatic or do you drive a stick?
Automatic lah…easier to do other stuffs while driving

46. Cake or ice cream?
aiks both??!!! Men this question is so hard!

47. Are you self-conscious?
ah then???

48. Have you ever drank so much you threw up?
just once or twice..definately not more than 2 times ok!!!! I still remembered the first time I threw up (that was after like a huge dinner) and I couldn’t make it to the toilet bowl…all went into the sink..as in literally fill it all the way up..that was bad men because the next day I had to unclog the damn sink!!!!

49. Have you ever given money to a beggar?
a few times lah….but nowadays no lah too many around and they don’t look as pitiful

50. Have you been in love?
what is love???

51. Where do you wish you were?
at home sleeping??!!

52. Are you wearing socks?
right now yes…but I dun like to wear socks men…but have to here..damn

53. Have you ever ridden in an ambulance?
nope..dun want to either

54. Can you tango?
me dance??? Sorry dude me got duck feet

55. Last gift you received?
gift ah?? Hmmm from my cuz velverse!!! Haha the earrings..woo earrings!! haha

56. Last sport you played?
me???sport???does walking count????

57. Things you spend a lot of money on?
gadgets!!! From Ipod, to mobile phone to hopefully a new camera soon..I know I can save more money if me dun indulge in those..but I like!!!

58. Where do you live?
in Sydney?? If you want I can give you my address and you come visit me…

59. Where were you born?
in a still around hospital in Pee Jay…

60. Last wedding attended?
aiks one of my cousins gua…very very long ago too..dunno who also..haha I keep getting invitation to wedding but I can’t go!!!

61. Spit or swallow?
depends on the context where it is put in…hamsup context which I think it is then no comments….if it is really the normal spit and swallow..like please lah spitting is just darn out right rude!

62. Favorite position?
hai another hamsup question…give me alcohol and I might just tell you :P

63. Most hated food(s)?
refer to question 2

64. What’s your least favourite?
question 2 again

65. Can you sing?
everyone can sing..the question is how good and bad?

66. Last person you instant messaged?
Kaka because I can see her message flashing nicely in front of me while me answer this question

67. Last place you went on holiday?
Oversea would be Malaysia/Korea….in Australia would be Thredbo (which luckily me went…just yesterday the whole place there was evacuated because of bush fire..haha)

68. Favourite regular drink?
nowdays coffee and tea (CHAM!)

69. Current Song?
haven’t been listening to music lately lah..but in car would be on auto repeat any of Leo Ku songs (hey one of his song win best song of the year ma)

70. Tag 3 friends:
I’m going to try tagging my darling leng chai (as busy as you are I know you have a blog and do update it from time to time..see I give you something more to put in), Jacinta (because you smartly gave me your blog to go read…so help me do this loh) and Mary (hey you seem so free at work so might as well do this right?)

No comments: