Thursday, January 18

Korea Day 8 Part 3 Kimchi Making!!

Note: Grumbling time...I'm just so bloody tired men...so busy today to the point I even skipped lunch!!! well I could just walk down right now to grab a quick bite but arghhh have to be back by 10 min anyway...and I can't eat that fast!!!!! I think is just me..nowdays I come into the lab half the time so pissed off that I think being pissed seriusly take loads of energy away...arghh when will this stop??!!!!!




Back to Day 8 posting...

After our very extremely photo taking in hanbok, we then continued on for the next agenda..kimchi making...it is after all korean's staple food so we might as well learn how to make it!!!!

I'm actually not going to tell you guys how we make it...because it is a secret..look at the ingredients and go figure it out yourself..and for those lucky you in Sydney if you want to know how it actually taste like come to my place I made more after I came back to Sydney and MY MUM AND SIS LOVES IT!!! haha I willingly will share some with you guys!!!! and for those of you not here...too bad???? come to think of it the one I made in Korea I bought back to Msia and gave to my dear cousin velverse (I think she finished it liao...nice or not??) and also to some of my other lucky friends (well dunno lucky or not...still waiting for the comments which since I haven't heard I presume they didn't eat it...cis!!!).....but hey I quite like it alrite...take it from someone who doesn't take vege...well not like I eat it by itself but the one I have at home right now damn nice to do fried rice with it...mmmmmm see new recipe for you guys to learn....loads of sausages and kimchi in fried rice...THE BEST!!!! (well the one I make anyway!)

After the kimchi making session, we went back to dump the kimchi at the tea inn..on the way the nice lady who was the host for out hanbok and kimchi making session, brought us around the place we were staying (well because it was super near to our accomodation from the hanbok place)...then she was our mini tour guide showing us the shooting location for Winter Sonata (yes again!!!)...hey we stay at a very historic area you know....

After leaving the kimchi, we then went to Namdaemun to do more shopping...but then come to think of it I didn't even shop much again...I guess stuffs in Korea was just not as cheap although nice..but I did manage to get souvenirs for ppl..most important part...and for dinner we went to the tradiotional korean fast food restaurant..ordered the Tteokpokki and the bibimbap (because the place everything was written in Korean and no explanation so went for the safest 2 option..hehe) smart right???? I damn like the tteokpokki here..yummy...love noodles...

No comments: