Friday, January 5

Tokyo Disneyland!!

Note: Mum and brat came home yesterday...so many hiao stuffs...thanks cuz for those...hehe wearing one now...:D


Super Backdated Post to 18 Oct 2005

Since I put up the other post on Everland and the Halloween Theme I thought I would put up the Disneyland pics from Tokyo that I took in 2005 with Kaka Ting..haha yes since that time I haven't started blogging so nothing much to say bout it mah...but woo Disneyland....and some more this year planning trip to Hong Kong so yeh another Disneyland!!! I'm a brat I admit need to go to all the Disneyland and sit on all the rides!!!
But yes Japan was super fun..really enjoyed myself...maybe one of these days I should put up photos from then too...the baths...mmmm and all the ramen pics..haha I miss Japan....definately must go back...met so many nice people...Kaka told me 2 days back that one woman we met there actually sent us calenders this year..and the innkeeper we met at Kyoto even sent us New Year card...see lah they so nice!!!!!

No comments: