Monday, February 19

Another Birthday Celebration: This time with my family!!!

Note: Happy Oink Oink Chinese New Year Ppl!!! I know I'm just a little late on the greeting...but I was busy!!! Talk about a no weekend for me...Today is Monday and I'm like dead tired!!! How am I going to last through the week??

Backdated post again....


















Hmmm I think I did put a few birthday post up already(bday at genting with relatives & joint bday celeb with friends)...come to think of it I did kinda celebrate my bday in 2006 a few times eh??? all scattered around...and on me birthday itself did nothing!!!!! because I was in Korea lah...but atleast I got to dress up as a Korean... but yes this time is one with my family....one of the first dinner we actually had after a long time (since I patched up with my sis so yes that is kinda good).....

So dinner was at Sydney Madang...didn't take as many pics because I was tired and not to mention can't really draw attention to meself taking pics...already my mum is wondering why i take so many food pics..yes they dunno about me blog lah..except my sis now lah she knows I got blog lah....but my mum absolutely no no no...first time sis went to Madang and she loves it (yes the beginning of the korean food galore for her..I think after this she went to Madang practically every week!)

Pics were just mainly of the prince and princesses of the family...yes that is how my mum termed us..and my dad and her are like the royal highness lah...she even wrote that on the cake box..she got a whole blueberry cheesecake from Michel's Pattiserie which was so horrible that I swear to god I'm boycotting that place!!! (no I didn't tell my mum it sucked)...after the dinner thank god my sis say she will bring half home to her housemates (or more like bring home to throw!) so that just left my family with another half (I pity my brother who had to finish that whole half himself..mum packed it in his lunch box for a week)...my sister luckily manage to save the day my bringing 3 slices of cake she got from Bread Top (yes much much better!!!)..I love the green tea cake and the yam one...yummy yummy...

So there you go....a lesson in where to buy cakes from...Seriusly asian bakeries does the best cakes....NEVER EVER GO TO MICHEL'S!!!! their cake is as stale as anything and hard as rock...and need I even get started on the taste????

No comments: