Friday, February 16

I need a big big hug!!!!!

Note: In very early today like any other Friday..bump into my boss...Seriusly nothing feels better than to have your boss see you so hardworking (which actually I wasn't..because I was writing this post..) haha the effect of looking at the computer...:)

Your Candy Heart Says "Hug Me"

A total sweetheart, you always have a lot of love to give out.
Your heart is open to where ever love takes you!

Your ideal Valentine's Day date: a surprise romantic evening that you've planned out

Your flirting style: lots of listening and talking

What turns you off: fighting and conflict

Why you're hot: you're fearless about falling in love


After logging on and reading my lovely super duper great cousin site, I was actually quite interested in what my candy heart got to say about me...so I straight away went to try it...haha...and men my candy heart do sound kinda desperate hor??hehe HUG ME!!!!!!!!!

So main thing is, IS THIS TRUE ABOUT ME??!!! the ideal valentine date???hmmm not really true because I hate to be the one planning!!!! my flirting style??? Hmm I so do not flirt so what it wrote there is well listening and talking..hmm quite ok lah...and what turns me off in relationship is so so true....i hate conflicts... the resaon why me hot?? I HAVE NO IDEA....hmmm

No comments: