Wednesday, February 7

If I Only Knew.................

Note: So pissed off watching the news yesterday and listening to the radio this morning....the gwailos keep saying that Chinese New Year The Year Of The Pig starts this Friday!!! I am like CNY is next week lah doinks!!! Is only the celebration to attract gwailos to Chinatown is on this Friday!!!! get your facts right!!!!!!

I read this article in the newspaper yesterday about UNSW and the anatomy department...it has been on the news for a while already (just not front page!!!) and we didn't know the full story before...

So let's start from the beginning..since late last year UNSW anatomy department had their liscense revoked due to improper care of the donated cadavers (dead ppl)...yes we have them donated or buy it for the classes to practise (I took anatomy during my 2nd year and hated it to the max men...the smell of formalin was just so bad that half the time I'm coming out of the class with painful eyes because the smell just make your eyes go red)......the supposed improper use was that the cadavers was not stored properly and they put multiple cadavers into the same coffin or body parts were not labelled and so forth....so ok lah that is just some technical issue which I'm sure the uni can fix easily....(reason why I was so not curious the first time around)

However this time the news was more shocking!!! there are people abusing the corpse!!! 4 of them some more....ok now I'm really bloody curious....like fondling the private parts and degrading a head??? like which sick ass does that lah ok??? It is a bloody cadaver men!!!! If a dead person body smell doesn't turn you off I'm sure the formalin would turn you off too!!!!! so bloody freaking sick!!!!! I'm so bloody curious on who the persons are...and more curious would be who was the whistleblower!!! It has been a hot topic around yesterday, so some of us in the lab took the time (we were just freaking bored) and went into the uni website and search for anatomy staff members....haha darn we just couldn't see any of those ppl doing it!!!! I'm just so curious!!! If I only knew...............................

No comments: