Wednesday, February 28

Zowa @ World Square

Note: Busy busy day...suddenly had to rush one experiment today....instead of a normal 2 days experiment I put it all in one day....I'm just such a bloody hero..let's pray now it doesn't get stuffed up or I would seriusly jump down this building


This is by the way the first food picture me taking with me precious new phone....hehe yes it is that backdated....and what can I say??? the camera phone is not too bad lah and it is much easier than carrying my normal camera around (although my normal camera is slim and small..trust me when I say my bag nowdays is super small fitting in 2 phones already a hassle)...

Dinner was with achima and hiao ma at World Square...reason why we came here??? newly opened restaurant...Kaka said it was good...and omurice leh....got place dedicated to it...how can not support???? i damn love omurice ok (and a lot more other food lah...but still)....like imagine fried rice with a nice big wrapping of egg (seriusly loh every time I get fried rice I always wish there is more eggs)...and to top it up there is nice yummy toppings for the rice...Zowa has loads of selections actually...I got the omurice with ham and chicken roll with mushroom sauce (because I can't decide what meat to choose) I actually think this was really good....hiao ma got the beef stew omurice (which I thought was not really worth it because there was so little meat!!! hope she doesn't read this)..and achima got the chilli chicken omurice (not too bad)....overall this place is quite good...food is nice...selections are ample...but I do think is a little overpriced....suppose to be japanese food but is opened by koreans....in front of the shop has all their food waxed style so yes you get to see before you eat!!! (sorry coudln't take pics of the waxed food because there were too many ppl goo goo ga-ing and drooling over it...

No comments: