Thursday, March 29

Once Upon A Really Cold Time.......

Note: My brother has his performance tonight...and my mum still haven't got tickets yet....urgh...but no I'm not wasting my time to watch it....it was excruciating the last time!! and they are kids!!!!!! p/s reminder this saturday is the $21 million lotto....let's all go buy numbers...anyone can give me any ideas on the number??? I share 50% with you lah....
























Backdated post to 18th July 2001

Yes some of you must be scratching your head upside down why in the world am I backdating so long long time ago....even to the point of the non invention of good digital camera (most of the pics were taken with my old camera which is only 1mp!!!!)....thought I'll put this up because I went there again last year on Boxing Day....and since I went last year during summer..thought I should show some pics of it during winter!!! hehe

We went to The Snowy with parent's friend and me whole family minus Joyce....it was fun in a way...got to ski, got on the tobaggon (that is freaking fun ok...so like gliding down the hill..) and we even get to make snowman!!! hehe come on ok I stayed in Msia all my life never ever can I make snowman anywhere else except from the ice I collect from freezer...and yes I can't forego this chance to have SNOWBALL FIGHTS TOO!!! haha I'm the queen of SNOWBALL FIGHT!!! My Ice Powerball...don't play play.......

No comments: