Saturday, April 14

I am after all just a female

Note: Hiao: (adj) full of playful allure, showy and ostentatious, Vain. Which one is me?

facial
DON'T BE FRIGHTENED!!!!

This post a bit backdated yar...sometime in February...cute or not the pic?? hehe....it was one of those days when my sis and I decided to just go pamper outself for a facial...and truthfully speaking I thought it was just going to be a 30 minute thingy..but it lasted for 3 hours!!!!! and it was not too expensive too..forgot how much but I think a basic facial is about AUD80...not too bad...and well it is a good way to spend 3 hours of your day...being pampered...:D I would have seriusly fallen asleep if it was not for the loud manly voice of the LADY BOSS...I seriusly can't believe how man she sounded and so loud!!!! cis...I think I enjoyed the seaweed mask the best...it smells so good...warn yummy seaweed...hmm you think it made any diffrence to my face? NO!

And because I thought the facial would only take less than 1 hour I sort of have lunch planned at 11.30..and I was so late!! sorry yar hiao ma & kaka for being so late...not me fault lah....but busy hiao-ing ma..hehe..and thanks yar for leaving me all your leftovers!!! I walloped down 5 siew mai, 1 mango dessert and 1 spring roll all within 5 minutes...I WAS SO HUNGRY...

4 comments:

may said...

waaaa!! I thought what happened to your face pulak... heheh. facial is good. it's been awhile since I had one, must take time out for a good spa session...

Nicole Tan said...

yeah facial is good good good..i like being pampered that way...you in Sydney you can go also what..go to those asian ones @ Chinatown though..cheaper!!!

Simple American said...

My missus and daguther do this. Do my best to stay far away. But the results are always nice to see.

*pinch cheeks*

Nicole Tan said...

simple american: you should try it...it is actually very comfy and relaxing....esp when you can sleep!! then you can pinch your own cheeks!! haha