Monday, April 9

Last Day Of Long Weekend..*sob sob*

Note: Trying to order pizza online now and is driving me nuts!!!!! they claim it just takes 45 sec to order..and I spent like 15 minutes trying to order..until I felt like slapping them and decided to call...the woman who picked up my phone call sure got scolded by me kow kow (like what sort of customer service is this? all dumb! sound more like a dead sober person...cis)

Today is the last day of the long weekend and the day started all on the wrong note....well I should have guessed the day would never be good if your brother decided to have friends over at 8.30 in the freaking morning..and yes they are the type that refuse to let me sleep!!! I so wish I have locks on my door (BUT NO STUPID AUSTRALIAN LAW HAVE IT YOU CAN'T HAVE LOCKED BEDROOM DOORS!)..so I have 3 screaming kids outside..one my brother and 2 of his friends..one of them is alrite and have some manners...the other one a darn out right I wish I can kill boy...not only is he rough..he started throwing things around!!! LIKE WTF!!!! he just started opening my bedroom door and threw everything into my room...and one of them almost topple over my cup of coffee...urghhh yes I'm definately going to be cursing them to the max!!!! (yes the f word already came out from my mouth..because I'm in a fowl mood from being woken up so early this morning!!!!!!) From now on that rude boy from hell is going to be banned from my house!!!! URGHHHH!!!!!!

Going to go the lab later in the day..need to treat and harvest some cells...there goes my holiday..but then again while waiting I'm sure I can stream a movie or something..better than staying at home with the kids!!! urgh

4 comments:

may said...

I wish the long weekend was longer too, sob sob!! haven't finished fixing up all my IKEA furniture also... *sigh*

well, at least it's just 4 days to go till the weekend instead of 5, hor? ;)

Nicole Tan said...

May: true true...but I still want my long weekend!!!!! only comes once a year!!! still much to do with furniture? go ask jimbo help ma...

Simple American said...

I wanna a longer weekend too. Haiz...

But I am shocked you cannot have door locks? What kind of stupid law is that? What business is it of the governement if you have door locks. Are they going to tell you how many sheets and pillows you can have on your bed.

Scuse me. I have a problem with God government.

Nicole Tan said...

yeah long weekend is good...and nope we can't have door locks in rooms...supposedly that just incase you are dying and in pain ppl can get to you easier rather than banging the door down...hai I rather just die trust me!!!