Thursday, April 19

Many muaks and hugz to My Dear Sis!!!

Note: I think I'm really in my lala land state now...Everything that goes in one side of my ear will come out the other end!!! Can't CONCENTRATE

digital photo frame

Can you believe this? I've got an early birthday present this year!!! like super duper early!! My birthday is only in October but my sis decided that I should have my birthday present early for maximum hiaoness...a digital photo frame! like what happened to conventional photo frames?? haha all gone down the drain..it is the 21st century...digital all the way..

I so love this photo frame..it looks cool..can fit anywhere..and how much photos can you put in?? well as much as your memory card can hold!! so I hooked it up to my external HD (40GB)...so yes still loads of space...it even plays music and video files too so it is like a mini radio/tv!!! Oh SO ABSOLUTELY HEAVENLY!!! I LIKE!!! And it even changes photos every few seconds!!! ahhhhhh

THANKS SO MUCH DEAR SIS AND RICKY!!! MUAKS AND HUGZ TO YOU GUYS!!!

2 comments:

Simple American said...

What a neat gift. And look whose picture is displayed in it.

So you celebrate six months of birthday? Can we sing Happy Birthday that long. Non-stop. :P

Nicole Tan said...

yeah say it is fate..but everytime i turn on the photo frame..that pic comes on first..haha super neat gift..and i celebrate my bday all year long!!! woo hoo