Sunday, April 29

Me Bad Bad Girl

Note: I've updated the food tag list again!! current tally is at 35 ppl done the tag!! woo hoo..and someone from HK did it too..so MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!

*yawn* It's 2.30am right now...quite sleepy but waiting for my hair to dry....and also for my dinner to digest..had dinner at 10pm just now!! talk about screwing up all my eating time and sleeping time!! arghhh...was waiting for my mum's guest from church to come up for dinner after swimming (which was dragged on for so long!!!)...

Just updated the food tag list...really should do it once I see one instead of always procrastinating and updating the list when there is so much to put!! but was actually doing it while watching this drama called The Brink Of Law (image at sidebar)....this show is so freaking addictive!! took me 3 days to finish 25 episodes (around 40 minutes each episode)...but this is one show that I really can't find a spot where I can pause it!!! SO DRAMATIC!! and one hell out of a screwed up family!!!! Definately recomended drama to watch...:) no cute guys though

4 comments:

Curiosity.Killer said...

Ok, like, it's 2:30am here in hong kong, I'm drunk, and I've got chicken in the oven. So, whatever! Eat yourself whenever you like... nothing more satisfying than sleeping with a happy stomach!

Nicole Tan said...

haha wow you are the same like me eh? I used to be able to sleep with a nice happy stomach..but now I can't...would feel quite uncomfartable...dun ask me why!!

kimonchan said...

Are you Chinese??
haha~~~nice to meet you...r blog.
welcome to my blog
http://kimonchan.blogspot.com

Nicole Tan said...

kimochan: yes me chinese..thanks for dropping by