Monday, April 23

Ricky Big Big Boy Now

Note: Been a full on weekend!! non stop going out, eating, going out, entertaining family, going out, cooking, going out, working in the lab & did I mention going out?! I'm so BROKE!

ricky graduation

Actual event occured on 30 March 2007

Just to entertain my equally hiao sister Joyce, I've decided to put this post up first....It was the day when her boy boy became a big boy boy...finally graduated as a civil engineer!!!!! It was one of those busy busy days for me..but since I was invited to go and take pics..not to mention I am at uni so it really doesn't take me too long and too much energy to go walk there....so ok rush all my work so that I can go and show my face a bit (say about 5 minute???)..I got for him that cute graduation dog in the 2nd picture above his cert...i think it was so cute.....wanted to keep it for myself!!!

Anyways congrats Ricky zai!! and DOES ANYONE READING THIS KNOW OF ANY CIVIL ENGINEERING JOB VACANCY?

5 comments:

may said...

congrats to Ricky!! too bad I'm not in the civil engineering business, I only know how to read blogs... LOL!

all the best to him, hope he finds a job soon!

Simple American said...

Congrats to Ricky. Kind of neat. He can build his own house, huh?

Nicole Tan said...

may: yeah hope he does too!!!

simple american: I'm sure he can..but for the time being I would know who to call to help me fix stuffs around the house!! :P

PinkPanther said...

Congratulations to Ricky! Another professional qualification guy will be serve in the society, eh? ^_^

Nicole, you did a good job hunting adv. job for Ricky ;-)

Hey, who is that beautiful lady on the left side of him, very elegant.

Nicole Tan said...

yeah another qualified professional...haha nope not good job in the hunting adv...he still jobless..haha

and hmm left side of him or left of the pic ah??? *cross finger is left side of ricky!!!* haha the other girl is my sister..do we look alike?