Thursday, April 5

Snowy Mountain Part 4: Coffee @ the highest restaurant in Australia and BOBSLEDDING down!!

Note: I just realised I'm super duper free today!!! The only work I had today was loads of tissue culture because I needed to grow up loads of human and rat cells...then I realise that they sealed off the cold room and freezer room for maintenance!!! WHAT STUPID IDIOTS CLOSE LIKE THE MOST IMPORTANT ROOM especially a day before the long holiday where everyone would be wanting to loads of tissue culture?!! IDIOTS!!! and yar there was warning emails about it..but you didn't say you were closing this room!!!! sheesh!!!!! so now I got nothing to do today at work...hai.....

koscisuzko cafe
bobsledding
So after our morning hike, we then decided to stop a bit for coffee at the "highest restaurant in Australia"..forgot the name of the place but seriusly dun bother going there lah...is what I saw a big rip off...coffee is expensive...and the place is so cramp and small....decor is bad...service sucks...yeah truthfully speaking luckily we only drank coffee..hehe...how bad can coffee taste right??? as long as you have loads and loads of sugar all is good...:D I hope....

After going back down from the hill, we then proceeded on to "The Main Important Reason" why I wanted to come Thredbo..hehe...yes Bobsledding!!! from the brochures it look fun fun fun...like imagine you are pulled up all the way the hill when you are on this small plastic thing..and let go and fly down the hill turning here and there...fun fun fun....a bit expensive though I have to admit...for just a minute of "wheee"ing down cost about 6 bucks...yeah true you can buy the package but is still a bit to the ex side..this place is just over priced!!!!! but that didn't stop us from getting a few rides of bobsledding (like trust me when I say is the only fun thing to do in Snowy Mountain in summer...unless of course you like bushwalking)...we did want to go whitewater rafting....the brochure say how fun it was and blabla...but when we asked they said no more such things...Drought now..not enough water to raft...."?????"

2 comments:

Simple American said...

You look like you are really having a good time. Wheee!!!

Nicole Tan said...

THE BOBSLEDDING WAS THE ONE AND ONLY FUN FUN THING TO DO!!! well apart from sleeping that is...