Thursday, April 26

What You Mean I Look Like Them? THEY LOOK LIKE ME!

Note: Why is it that even though I know me will get bad tummy ache from eating something I still go and eat it?? BECAUSE IS SO YUMMY!



Got a little bit bored the other day so was trying this out after I read it from god knows where....I think it is quite cute but totally not realistic..I tried a few photos and celebrities presented here are representative of 2 or more different photo...(yes I'm trying to be as accurate as possible)

You think those celebrities look like me??!! Arghh can't believe that I look a little similar to charlene choi from twins!! NO WAY!!!!!

9 comments:

kim said...

Forget about Charlene Choi. You're 72% Halle Berry! :)

Did that restaurant meme, too. Was fun to do it (albeit during office hours, but what the heck?!) Ciao!

Nicole Tan said...

haha but me not a fan of halle berry!!!

what you did the meme during office hours?? so did I!!! haha more fun than working!

Curiosity.Killer said...

I did this heritage thing too! Supposedly I look like 80% Katie Holmes. LOL

Biby Cletus said...

Nice post, its a really cool blog that you have here, keep up the good work, will be back.

Warm Regards

Biby Cletus - Blog

Nicole Tan said...

curiosity killer: haha this thing is just weird!!!

biby cletus: thank you thank you..hope to see more of you...

Chrissy121875 said...

What a cool blog you've got here! So much fun! Thanks for popping by my blog. Come back often ;)

PS. That restaurant food meme was fun!

may said...

wei... Charlene Choi and you really do look quite alike leh!

Simple American said...

I think they just post random pictures. I'm betting you are sweeter than all of those stats anywho!

Nicole Tan said...

Chrissy121875: thank you thank you

May: WHAT?! ME AND CHARLENE??! no way!! me look way much more elegant :D

simple american: I know...haha thanks