Thursday, May 17

And I Thought I Only Get Tagged By Velverse

Note: I really need to chill

Hmmm can you believe this!! I got tagged by simple american OMG!!! And I thought only velverse tags me!! Rules of the tag is below...thought I'll start of with the picture and description...please note that I eat a lot...so to think of what food to put here proved difficult!! especially since my old food tag put my top 5 places to eat!! and that did have a variety of food...so I'm just putting in latest craving for week 20 of 2007!

char tau kueh

So yes ppl this is my latest crave...Char Tau Kueh I know is not ozzie but I still love this!!! I have this all the time when I go to the malaysian restaurant that actually serves it!

So what is so great about this??? I JUST LOVE IT!!! Another name for it is Kway Kak...or in pure simple english Fried Radish/Turnip Cake....and is yummy!!! it is fried like a normal Char Kuey Tiow just the noodle is substituted with radish/turnip cake...it is 10x better than char kuey tiow for me..hehe...it has prawns....big juicy ones...and this one I showed has even those fried pork lard (yes those crunchy little things that once you bite into it the nice oil starts oozing out to block those arteries of yours)....IT IS HEAVENLY!!! and trust me when I say it smells so good!!! but since you guys reading it can't smell it...too bad!!! darn talking about this make me crave this more now!!!!

**Start Copy**

Proposition: What is your favorite food in your state or country?

Requirements: Find some info about the food and show delicious pictures of it?

Quantity: FIVE PEOPLE.

Tag Mode: You leave their blog and post link and add to the list below.

Mybabybay loves Asam Laksa from Penang, Malaysia
JustMyThoughts loves Penang Char Koay Teow
My Lil Venture loves Laksa Sarawak
Monterssorimum loves Teluk Intan Chee Cheong Fun
Chinnee loves Melaka Wan Tan Mee
PeimunLeah loves Hakka Lei Cha
Hui Sia
Jonamum
Karen loves Pan Mee
Something about Lai loves Crispy duck skin from China
Simple American loves Cheese Enchiladas
Nicole Tan loves Char Tau Kueh

And I hereby declare these ppl that I'm tagging

1)Velverse You should have seen this coming...and I really do want to know what you crave for
2) Doopy Because I think you haven't update for a while and I so want to know what you crave for (apart from me hehe)
3) Mary Again you haven't update your blog in a while and I want to get to know you better
4) Curiosity Killer Just tempt me with more Hong Kong food!!!!
5) Wok & Spoon Your blog always make me hungry!! So how about telling me your fave of the fave food?

MY GOD I actually manage to come up with 5 people..woo hoo!

5 comments:

Curiosity.Killer said...

Ok! I'll do this meme for next Monday!

Simple American said...

Why wouldn't you know five people? hahaha You are so cute and funny. Lot in common with your cuz.

Thanks for doing the meme.

Nicole Tan said...

curiosity killer: woo and I'll get ready my tummy before I read it

simple american: haha knowing 5 ppl is easy..but knowing 5 ppl to tag is hard! of course lots in common with velverse..we are CUZ POWER..had fun thinking for the meme

may said...

I also kena tag! hmm, must think of what I'm craving for. or rather, choose only one. currently craving for so many types of food at the same time!

Nicole Tan said...

May: haha yeah i'm waiting for you to do the tag and drool over it too!!! and can give me an idea where is hte next palce to eat in sydney