Tuesday, May 22

Habits are hard to break

Note: My brother had his crosscountry run today...When I went to pick him up, he was proud to say that he got THIRD.....and before I could congratulate him....he added the words "from the back" (out of 10 ppl running..I dunno whether to be sorry or to laugh

bar colluzzi
I think I'm having too much caffeine in my system...every morning before work I usually have a cup of coffee with "hiao ma"...and 3 hours later another cup of coffee with my lab mates...and to top it up...every night I tend to have a cup of tea (or 2)....I think is just habit...a bad one though....

Every Friday morning, hiao ma and I usually go to Bar Coluzzi in Randwick for breakfast....because I have to wake up real early due to my brother having classes at 7.30am....(and I refuse to be that hardworking)....so we usually have a nice toasted banana bread with a cup of mocha....this place makes the best banana bread ever by the way....so far all the places I went to no one can beat this place..and the owner of this place is super friendly old man...you can get your cup of coffee with a bit of songs too if you get lucky...the coffee here I feel is pretty strong....you would definately feel pretty "alive" after drinking it

And if you think that is all the caffeine I have..did I tell you my new "love"??? coffee & tea together..as if I don't get enuff caffeine individually..now I like both at one go!! be it those in the packs like the picture (this one is pretty good), any/every restaurants that serves it I sure will order...and did I tell you bubble tea spots (like Easyway) have this and it goes super well with pearls??? hmmm darn now I feel like drinking it..that's it folks..going to go boil water and make a cup for myself!!

6 comments:

Queenie said...

Tea is my down fall, I enjoy a coffee after a meal and about eleven in the morning. Have started to have HOT CHOCOLATE, now thats a different story when you melt real chocolate into it, YUMMY!

Simple American said...

I have to have my caffiene. You won't like me without my caffiene. (spoken like Bruce Banner aka the Hulk)

Nicole Tan said...

queenie: did you just say melt real chocalate in hot chocalate??!!! YUM!!! I also want!

simple american: haha wow that sounds scary!!! how many you have?

Deepak Gopi said...

Tea my favorite

angel said...

ooooh- another caffeine addict like me!!!
you know, i have never tried toasted banana bread- i must give it a shot, it osunds yummy!

Nicole Tan said...

deepak gopi: any caffeine is good!

angel: haha yeah caffeine!! yeah try the banana bread if you can..toasted with mountains of butter!!!!