Wednesday, July 18

YumCha at Marigold with family & Ricky

Note: After finally 3 weeks of neglect and 1 & a half week of business and procrastination, I've finally updated the food tag list.. And again sorry for being a bit slack on it yar...I am trying my best...in a way.....

marigold

Backdated post to 24 April 2007

After like 1 and half hour of my day wasted on something pretty useless (which shall remain a secret just in case I insult anyone), the family with Ricky decided to go yum cha...as much as I don't like Marigold, we still went there because it was pretty late and Nicole don't exactly want to waste another few hours of her day waiting in line....:) as expected the line in marigold is well pretty non existent...this is one of the yum cha place in Sydney that does not require lining up (any guesses why?)

After sitting down, we then proceeded on to getting food....problem is the trolley system over here is so bad that we weren't getting any food....arghh!!! I'm HUNGRY!!!!! While waiting decided to entertain ourselves by taking picture....first picture is of me mummy and daddy (loving leh?)...second picture is of Joyce and Ricky (yes sooooooo loving)....and by this time I'm feeling single, lonely and sad!!! So Jonathan come quick let's be more loving!!!!! arghhh why isn't the food here yet??!!! After pestering the waitress and the manager, we then manage to get loads and loads of food at one go.....and since everyone was so hungry (and so imapatient that they can't wait for me to take my pictures), some of the pictures shown are half eaten....BLAME IT ON JONATHAN!!!!!

Foodwise, the food wasn't that great lah...and at all yum cha place, the egg tart is always the important thing to me..and this egg tart in marigold is seriusly quite bad!!! arghhh...since this is the first yum cha thingy with Ricky, he started ordering things I myself would never get...that seriusly sweet stuff was actually quite yummy...don't know what is it called though...anyone knows?

6 comments:

Yo said...

I've got to try all the restaurants you are talking about on your blog, miam...

Simple American said...

You and my son. Love the egg tarts. haha

I wanna go dim sum now. *munch munch*

Could never imagine my son and daughter making a photo like you and Jon. Someone's eyes would get scratched out first!!!

michelle said...

nicole
we should catch up soon! Its such a small world, it turns out Ryan whom you used to work with is now with LEK, where I recommended my ex colleague to go work!

Nicole Tan said...

yo: thanks for dropping by..and yeah try some of the places...can't gurantee whether it would suit your taste or not

simple american: EGG TARTS ARE ZE BEST!!! so yummy!! and haha yeah I used to be like that with my sister..but once they grow up...all if good!!!

michelle: yeah aren't YOU suppose to call alice and decide the time and day?? I am after all waiting!!! and wooo you are still in touch with Ryan?? hehe

may said...

yum yum cha cha! I went yumcha last weekend too with a few friends, at the one upstairs of Market City. not too bad. in fact, I think slightly better than Marigold. the egg tarts however... the ones in the Chinatown bakery are nicer!

Nicole Tan said...

may: you are right the one upstairs market city (Dragon Star) is way much better than Marigold...yeah egg tarts are so lovely...mmmmmm tmr I go chinatown going to get some!!!!