Wednesday, August 1

Hiao Maximus Day!!!

Note: I know I'm outdated a bit so stop complaining!!!

alicebday

Backdated post to 26th May 2007

Remember the post I put on a few months ago on Justin's concert, this was the events that occured on the very same day......

Morning/afternoon was spent with Joyce..she was nice enuff to follow me to fulfill my "before going back Malaysia" tasks....yes I needed to go for a facial to get make me skin smooth smooth...hehe smooth or not after facial??? that was fun.....

Evening was more hectic...had to go for Alice's bday dinner....which I missed last year because of Alex/Justin concert...and this year I had tickets to go to Justin's one!! arghhhh...is not like i can tell her again that I have to miss her bday dinner right???? hehe I think she will seriusly come strangle me!!!! so yes because of me she made the dinner at 6pm at East Ocean Restaurant Sussex Street (ALTHOUGH 90% of them was LATE!)...so that I can leave at 8pm and run to my concert....Michelle & I got Alice that cute little earrings she was wearing in the picture (yes we forced her to wear it!)....unfortunately there are no pictures of food..because 1) I was freaking hungry 2) I'm in a hurry!! I believe in faster eat faster go 3) because the food was seriusly quite bad (let's just pray Alice don't read this part....sorry if you are but the food was seriusly quite bad!!!)....

After dinner...at 8.10pm sharp I bid farewell and started running to the Entertainment Centre for the concert...yes it was a really busy hiao day!!! no wonder after the concert I went home and just collapsed on me bed and ZZZzzzzzzz

3 comments:

Simple American said...

My missus is trying to talk me into getting a facial. OMG. I will lose some major macho points.

A very belated Happy Birthday to Alice. *pinch cheeks* Hey I'm an uncle. Can do lor?

may said...

syok-nya, facial! the last I had a facial, it was... *counts on fingers...* 3 years ago, I think... waaaa! long time! now I just wash face at home ler.

Nicole Tan said...

simple american: ooh you should go you should go...go to those male ones so you won't lose macho points..haha...

may: haha yeah shiok!!!! if you want i help you do facial lah..i used to love doing it for ppl