Tuesday, September 4

Can Someone Please Help Me?

Note: I'm seriusly telling you guys this is just getting really weird!!! This was the person I was speaking to when I writing this post...and now I'm getting a card from her sent to my house!!! and I was like wondering who in the world would send me a card from Australia...Come to think of it how in the world did she know my house address??? aiks dun tell me she has a record of me with her??!!! and she is going through it???!!! arghhhh can someone seriusly teach me how to divert my calls now??!!! And COLIN YOU ARE SO DEAD WHEN I SEE YOU TOMORROW!!!!

Untitled-4

Remember last year FIFA World Cup?? and not to mention my total lack of sleep and my daily trip to TAB for my dad (this is what happens when betting is legalised)...although I really shouldn't be complaining since I did manage to get a new handphone from those agonizing hours spent in front of the TV... I have a feeling this year would be no different....hai lack of sleep again i guess.....

Anyways ok here is the deal this time
....This is the contest form for my centre's Rugby World Cup betting form....I joined it last year too when they were having the FIFA World Cup but I didn't win anything from the centre...so to increase my chances of winning this year, can someone please help me decide which team is better???!!! I know nuts about rugby ok....if you ask me football I can still do it but not rugby!!! Please please???!!!! The price for it would be gift vouchers for a sports shop..and if I win I can get my favourite jersey!!! (ok I admit is not going to be a rugby jersey...I still want to get my Manchester United football jersey ok!!!) and then I can camwhore more!!! See!!! Anyone still wanna help???!!! The dateline to hand this is on Thursday...okie dokies?

8 comments:

may said...

eek! you have a Stalker?! *takut*

Nicole Tan said...

may: I know!!! some more is female ok!!! so you know how to divert calls?

Simple American said...

Rugby? I know they use an oversized egg for a ball. Beyond that I am lost.

Scarey getting a card and all. How the heck they get your address.

Nicole Tan said...

simple american: I know I'm lost too! but I want my jersey!!! haha...and how they got my address ie beyond me!!!! arghhhh

KeV's wAlKAbOuT said...

lol.. a stalker!

she called ur mobile? just say your mobile's battery is gog dead... or the reception is not very clear and you keep gog 'huh?' or 'can u repeat again' and just off ur mobile!

But seriously I think u should just tell her directly that ur totally not interested and not to waste each others time.

Nicole Tan said...

kev: wah that sounds very lame lah excuse!! everyone use already how I can use wo??? haha i also want to tell her me not interested but prob is she smart she hasn't say what she really wants yet!

Jean Chia said...

wow, so creepy! she can't get u on mobile, then post to u? How she get ur add?

Nicole Tan said...

jean chia: haha i did tell her I was going to be in melbourne for 5 weeks...then she post I presume to remind me! how she got my add is beyond me!! argh