Monday, September 17

Win A Freebie: Guess Whose Lips is Whose!

Note: Still feeling a bit crap although I had a chocalate fix...I dun think sweet stuff makes me happy anymore!!! Got to find a replacement!

nicole's competition copy

Today I think everyone in my lab was feeling kinda bored....and not to mention lazy!!!! Since Lionel was busy and doing something, the rest of us started to play with his white notice board..haha so far he has only completed like 2 our of the 5 task mentioned...(and no he hasn't given me my massage yet!!!)..then suddenly we got a little crazy and 4 of us decided to test Lionel and see whether he could guess whose lips are whose....haha and he scored 4/4 correct!!! See how well Lionel knows us?

Then I decided might as well do something new with this blog and let my blog readers join in the fun!!!! so I'm starting this new section on my blog called Win A Freebie.....and yes you will win something if you are the first one to correctly guess the questions...and the question for this week is "WHOSE LIPS IS WHOSE?"....the terms and conditions are as follows:

1) Only answer in the TALK TO ME section would be entertained (and not in the cbox!)
2) The first one to correctly answer the question wins (before due date)
3) NO DOUBLE DIPPING!!! only one entry per person!!!!!!
4) Winner HAVE TO GIVE ME THEIR ADDRESS so I can send the gift

So yeah that is about the terms and conditions..however for this particular question, it goes without saying Jeff, Mary, Estella and Lionel are not eligible in any way to join (sorry guys next round ok?)......

10 comments:

velverse said...

1. estella
2. nicole
3. jeff
4. mary

Simple American said...

1. Mary
2. Nicole
3. Jeff
4. Estella

You sure you wanna mail to me if I win. Won't be so free for you. :P

may said...

ermmm... my guess is...

1. Mary
2. Nicole
3. Estella
4. Jeff

velverse said...

what if no one wins? u sending to the first person to leave a comment?

Denise said...

1. Nicole
2. Jeff
3. Mary
4. Estella

What's sorta freebie are you giving out???

Curiosity.Killer said...

Try eating chocolate with 75% or higher cocoa content. not so much sugar but lots of chocolatey goodness. Just a big bite would do.

case_in_point said...

this is fun :-)

1. Estella
2. Nicole
3. Jeff (you need some lip balm)
4. Mary

Joyce said...

Joyce's guess:

1. Nicole
2. Mary
3. Estella
4. Jeff

Ricky's guess:

1. Nicole
2. Estella
3. Mary
4. Jeff

Nicole Tan said...

Contest is closed ppl!! No one got it right!!! SAD SAD SAD

The answer was
1. Estella
2. Nicole (I know is ugly...but I'm sure I'm a better kisser..hehe)
3. Mary
4. Jeff

Shantanu said...

Ha ha! Only 9 comments here; I guess the rest have been flooding your emailbox. :-)