Monday, October 15

And the reason why there are so many moths is...................

Note: Forgive the lack of post recently...I had a super busy weekend....busy hiao Friday night, Saturday and 3/4 of Sunday..the other 1/4 of my Sunday was working and crying because I had to work!

moth power

Yes I'm that bored at work!!! My day job became catching moths...and also to find different ways to inflict pain on them (if anyone of you are from the animal ethic comittee or hate cruelty to animal....then you can stop reading here)...

But seriusly those moths I caught was seriusly on top of each other all the time...and how these 2 moths life ended?? let's just say it was a really cool (that is the hint) experiment that someone and I did...:) ahhhh now I need to catch more moths to play more.....

6 comments:

may said...

how did we get that many moths in the city in the first place?! I've never seen so many at one time in my life... ewwwww...

Nicole Tan said...

may: urmm they've been very active in the reproductive way maybe?? hehe yeah the moths are really bad

Simple American said...

So can the moths still reproduce even when dead? You know cockroaches eggs still hatch even when the momma cockroach croaks.

Yuck! This is kind of gross.

Nicole Tan said...

simple american: dun think so they will reproduce if dead...but seriusly Sydney is really full of it now!!!

KeV's wAlKAbOuT said...

u should catch them, and put them in negative 80 degrees, and then take them out again to see if they are alive! LOL... u might just invent a new way of cryopreservation!

Nicole Tan said...

kev: does that mean you tried it...but shhh not so loud..let me teach you..go put it with some dry ice..they will faint a while and come back to live...:)