Thursday, October 25

Nicole Is Super Busy....

Note: Stupid Jonathan who wrote a "Dear Tan family" email bombarding Nicole for cursing him at 3.30pm 19th October....and smart annoying brat deliberately miss the happenings before 3.30pm and why I was cursing him...urghhh manipulative!!!!

Nicole Is Super Busy.....At Work: My crazy ass human cells that I'm growing up decided to go super cuckoo and grow so extremely fast!!! Yeah usually I'm complaining it grow so slow (usually a week) but this time..within 2 days is already ready...so me rush rush rush....haven't been this hardworking for ages!!!!!

Nicole Is Super Busy.....Watching Drama: Super nice Ricky/sister gave me the whole set of the new TVB drama (look at the one on the side bar)...and is so bloody addictive!!!!

Nicole Is Super Busy.....Making Stars: I decided to fill up those empty cute wine bottles I've been collecting with paper stars....and is taking up heaps of time!!!! and not to mention my precious sleeping time!!! is so bloody addictive!!!!

Nicole Is Super Busy.....Hiao-ing: Well think about it if me no hiao then me not Nicole right??? Will be ponteng-ing half day off work tomorrow (and luckily my boss decided to go to Adelaide so he wouldn't know!!) to go to Hunter Valley with some labmates...yes 2 nights in the quiet vineyards.....good timing to stock up on Christmas and New Year wine stash!!! Be back on Sunday!!!

3 comments:

Simple American said...

Got to be Hiao!!! Or this would not be about you, you, and you!

may said...

those stars... are you making lucky stars? I used to do so many of those and gave them away! do until sakit jari...

Nicole Tan said...

simple american: I knew I have my supporter....hehe thank you thank you

may: yeah yeah me making those stars...me not sakit jari though..more like sangat sakit tangan!!!!