Tuesday, October 2

Sausage Craving 20% satisfied

Note: Stupid dumb internet connection at home!!! urghhh keeps getting disconnected....hate it hate it hate it!!!!
harry's pie

Ok super recent pics...Is coming first because I have this huge weird craving for sausages!!!! I keep wanting to eat it!!!! I think is because I was doing that sausage post from Thailand!!! So yesterday when Jeff suggested going to Wooloomooloo to have pies I was like OK OK OK!!! since I love the hot dog from there!!! hot dog with chilli con carne, cheese sauce and tomato sauce...and full of onions!!! yes my cravings is just 20% satisfied because I'm still having the "sausage" craving!!!!!

Since it was the first time Lionel came to one of Sydney's most famous spot: Harry's Cafe De Wheels, he got what they are most famous for....pies with mash potatoes, mash peas and gravy....Jeff got the pie with mash potatoes, mash peas and cheese sauce...me didn't get to taste theirs though...because they didn't want to share with me!!!! :( :( haha nah actually it was because I was too busy with my sausage and I didn't bother about them...:D So why is this place so famous??? well the pies and hot dogs is yummy and most importantly they are open till pretty late (so is one of the alternative to night owls like me who crave for food and have to make do with these mamak alternatives).....

4 comments:

may said...

omg omg omg... Cafe De Wheels! I haven't been there since that time I did that food review. yerrr, I dunno how to go back there, since I have no car. are there buses I could take ah?

Nicole Tan said...

may: haha go back there quick...have the hot dog & the pies!!! buses there??? i usually drive there so I'm not too sure..but few years back I did attempt to walk there from the city..it took just 30 minutes..is not too bad

may said...

30 minutes?! pengsan! maybe one day I'll take a cab there. the cabbie will think I'm "chee sin" but all for the hotdog... all for the hotdog!

Nicole Tan said...

may: it isn't that bad!!! trust me...haha yeah you could take a cab there..not too far...all for the hotdog...mmmmm is worth it!!!!