Friday, November 23

Bangkok Day 6: GoodBye Bangkok..:( :(

Note: Today is the beginning of a very long 3 days...social outings, possible drunkard moments, birthday bashes.....and all I want to do now is sleep!!!

goodbye bangkok

Backdated post to 25th June 2007

After what I treat as the worst sleep possible, after all smart Nicole went and take the early flight out of Bangkok...well more like since we wanted out free flights we didn't have much choice...but it was all good....I just dumped everything into my bag...sat on it close it and to bed I went...cuz was worse..she had to pack everything properly so she couldn't really sleep a lot...ah well....this is what happen when you go on a shopping spree!!!

We dragged ourself out of bed around 5am...shit! that is the earliest I ever woke up eva!!! took the cab from out hotel to the airport....check in and started walking to our departure gate....not much picture taking since I think we were both dead..in fact we were both sitting on the seats "stoning"....well more like I was...until I decided to play with cuz mobile phone..."I WANT TO GET THE HIGH SCORE!!!" and cuz I think was busy snapping away...:P was kinda hungry actually but cuz kept on telling me how yummy Air Asia Nasi Lemak is...so control Nicole control.....

Went up the flight and realised the flight we were on is Thai Air Asia....aka NO NASI LEMAK!!!! WHAT!!! but I was saving my stomach for it!!! *sob sob* but since we were so hungry we decided to just get a chicken sandwich and a milo each....arghhh me no liked it...I wanted my NASI LEMAK!!!!

2 comments:

Simple American said...

I wan nasi lemak too. Maybe tonight. *slurps*

Nicole Tan said...

yeah i also want nasi lemak..so dissapointed that day...