Saturday, November 3

Contrary To Popular Beliefs........

Note: I slept 11 hours yesterday night and I'm feeling so rejuvenated...I'm not even sulking for the fact that I'm in the lab and working.....ahhhh the wonders a good sleep does....

The Only Thing You Play is "Cool"

It's not that you don't have the skills to juggle a few men�
Nope, you just lack the desire.
You prefer dating to be a simple one on one process.
No games, no other people, no drama - just you and the guy you're getting to know.


Saw it on cuz blog and I was like hmmm if she is a TOTAL PLAYER what would that make the sweet innocent old me....and guess what?!!! contrary to popular beliefs I'm actually quite cool....haha not a total player...phewww......see I told you I'm a super loyal person...:P

You Are a Tiny Tease

You like to flirt and show off your body, but what confident woman doesn't.
You enjoy male attention, and you're usually pretty good at not leading men on.
However, there are times when you get carried away with your sexy behavior.
It's okay to use your amazing flirting powers for good - but never for evil!


Then I saw the "Do Men Think You Are A Tease" question...hmmm is it me or does that totally not fit me??? talk about big contradiction to the question before right???

5 comments:

may said...

11 hours of sleep? waaa! you sure can snooze! I sometimes try to sleep in but after 7-8 hours, my brain refuses to zzz anymore... cheh! :P

may said...

oh, I forgot what I got on that test, but it wasn't a Total Player either... LOL!

Nicole Tan said...

may: haha trust me if you give me unlimited sleeping time..I would be super happy..my longest was 20 hours..:)

Simple American said...

I use to be able to sleep like that? Now I just lay there with my eyes pretending to be closed.

Player? Monopoly? Cards? Warcraft?

Nicole Tan said...

simple american: haha trust me I can sleep a lot....haha player?? yeah I love monopoly and cards...use to warcraft..now me retire!