Friday, January 11

Jacob's Trip To Sydney

Note: New look for my blog in the new year....is old one better or new one?? From now on I've decided to update as much of the new happenings around first...only when there are no new happenings I will try to update on the old stuffs....good idea???? hmmmm

jacob trip

The reason why lately I've been so slack on my post is because my old pal Jacob came over to Sydney for a holiday from Perth..yes one whole week! Talk about torturing my small little brain on where to bring him!!!! but so far I think I did pretty good....and the amount of driving I did...half dying!!!!!

Anyways of course if anyone comes to Sydney, they must see the Sydney Opera House & The Harbour Bridge.....so far the best place to see both of it and take good pics would definatley have to be at Mrs Macquarie Point....another place worth visiting would definately be Bondi Beach and no it ain't a nude beach!! (although sometimes you might get lucky...)..another place worth the visit would be La Perouse..not a very tourist area but the view is good...For those of you who loves animals and the wildlife try getting the 3 attraction pass for $60 ($40 if you are a student) that allows you to go to the Sydney Aquarium, Wildlife World and go up the Sydney Tower....

And if you guys have a car (like me), then other noteworthy places to go would be Port Stephen (to see dolphins..but beware they aren't too smart), Hunter Valley (for the wines!!!), Blue Mountain (to see the 3 Sisters and to take the steepest incline railway in the world) and Jenolan Caves (supposedly most beautiful cave around)....wont' really go into details of these places right now since I've visited it a few months back and when I'm free I will write a more detailed post about it..okies?

So did I miss any other Sydney places to bring Jacob???!!!!

No comments: